IBM MobileFirst allows organizations develop and deliver HTML5, hybrid and native applications with mobile middleware, security features and integrated data management and analytics.
Our Mobile apps built on IBM MobileFirst enable the creation of rich, cross-platform apps without the use of code translation, proprietary interpreters or unpopular scripting languages, while reducing the time to market, cost and complexity of development.
Pragma Edge uses the following features of IBM MobileFirst to provide solutions to :
- App design, development, testing and deployment in variety of forms – Mobile Web App, Hybrid App, Native
- Integration and Mobilising eCommerce websites created using IBM tools like WebSphere Commerce Server, WebSphere Portal Server
- Creating solutions compatible with Prominent HTML5 libraries and tools – Jquery, Dojo, Sencha, PhoneGap
- Enhanced Connections to enterprise data and Apps
- Mobilizing any ERP systems
- Converging various technologies (SAP, DotNet, Java applications etc. ) available on enterprise systems into one single device platform
- Migrating web apps onto multiple device platforms
- Custom-build mobile applications (native, hybrid, web) to suit your enterprise requirement and business goals
- Enabling Aggregated User statistics and event reporting for monitoring and analytics
- provide Managed Services for complete Mobile landscape Management
- Availability of Secure Cloud services
- Security threat detection and automated remediation using IBM End point manager for Mobile devices